|Home||PreNatal Care||Delivery||First Year of Life|
|About Us||Contact Us||Links||Donations|
1. What personal information does sids2020.com collect? You may use most of the sids2020.com website without providing any personal information.
Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request.When providing personal information via e-mail to the hospital, please remember that e-mail messages can be viewed by other Internet users while in transit.
If you have individualized information to communicate, please contact the necessary party using traditional means such as phone or mail.
You may be asked to provide personal information, such as demographic information, if you choose to complete any of the on-line forms used for event registration, special events and promotions, appointment requests, and to provide Comments?. The information required to complete the transaction is noted on the form or your email client. Additional questions may be included to help us improve the services we offer. If you prefer not to enter your personal information on the web site, please contact sids2020.com.
Only authorized sids2020.com staff who need the information you provide to perform a specific task have access to your information. All sids2020.com staff are required to attend training on Privacy and Confidentiality.
2. In what ways is the collected information used? sids2020.com
currently discloses personal information you provide on the Web only to process
credit card information or as required by law, and has no current plans to
make other disclosures of such information. We will notify you through this
on-line policy if there are any changes.
Requested information on voluntary forms is used to provide the services that you request, such as registration for events, mailing of publications, and so forth. sids2020.com may occasionally provide statistics to third parties related to the number of visitors who use the site. These statistics do not provide personally identifiable information.
3. Does sids2020.com use "cookies" to collect user information? "Cookies" are small computer files that a web site can transfer to your computer. Examples of information we collect include how often someone visits our site and their activities while on our site. We use this information in the aggregate to understand how our visitors as a group use different resources. These reports do not contain any personally identifiable information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent.
You can access the information on the sids2020.com web site without having cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Advertisements: We do not accept advertisements on the sids2020.com website.
5. How does sids2020.com handle privacy internally?
sids2020.com wants your personal information to remain as secure as possible. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to us. As an additional security measure, your personal information is also encrypted during transmission by Secure Socket Layer 128-bit encryption software. (Encryption is a common method used to transmit sensitive data across the Internet. Encryption temporarily makes the text unreadable during the time it is being transmitted over the Internet.)
Please note, that for encryption to work, your browser must be Netscape or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
6. Which web pages and web sites does this policy apply to?
7. Your Consent.
Copyright, 1983-2016. Byron L. Barksdale, M.D. All rights reserved worldwide.